The heart of any home is the living space where everybody loves to gather with each other and laugh out loud. As it carries a sense of congregation and meeting the setting should always be neutral and sober (a fleet of twist is always welcome). Let’s discuss some trending interior designs in Kolkata and all over India.
1. Unlike office interior decorator elements, the decorating ideas and accessories should be completely informal, communicative and fun. Family photographs, landscapes, and motivational quotes are most preferable to embellish the walls.
2. Overstuffing has to be avoided in your living room. A big sofa will suffice. Use the floor wrapping in a carpet and sit there. Trust me it could be equally fun. Additionally, the carefree attitudinal tone will be present every corner. Each one should feel the happy spontaneous welcoming warmth of your home and family.
3. Choose a color for the room which will be completely enhancing for lights. A gloomy living room can mar the overall aesthetic of your home. Bright colours are advised to avoid.
4. If you like you can make handmade customized cushion covers, painted vase and a creative on a wall. For this do not show creativity on all walls. A part of a wall is enough.
5. Install permanent glass on a big window and place a cozy divan beside it. In monsoon, night any time you feel like retrospection sits here and set your soul free with a cup of coffee.